Sunday, February 7, 2016

At Home with Ashly Fritch...

A momma of three boys and married to a business owner/ tattoo artist...
Ashly is the perfect blend of rocker chic meets rustic farm house. She is the queen of DIY and never disappoints when it comes to finding a deal. I know you will fall in love with her style just as much as her sweet soul...

Meet Ashly...

Where are you located?

Northern California

How many years have you been in your current home?

We have lived in our current home for about 10 months

How would you describe your personal style?

I would probably have to describe my personal style as rocker chic with a little boho flair!

Where are your favorite places to shop for your home?

My favorite places to shop for our home would definitely have to be Homegoods, 
Marshalls, and Target!! I am a frequent flyer at all of these places and let's just say they've gotten to know the kiddos and I quite well! I've always been a bargain shopper and I love finding those amazing pieces in Homegoods for such a killer deal that you can't find everywhere, I always feel like I've found a treasure!

Tell us about the way you decorated your home.

My goodness, that's a hard one! I think I would describe the style for our home as more of a modern farmhouse style with a little bit of a boho edge thrown in here and there. I love the comfort and coziness of the farmhouse style,but I also love the edge and contemporary feel that comes along with the modern style. And I'm a sucker for fur and fringe!!

What are your biggest sources of inspiration?

So I'm definitely a huge fan of 'Fixer Upper' on HGTV, I get a ton of inspiration from that show!! I'm also a guilty of being one of those Pinterest addicts, I love browsing through all of the amazing homes and DIY projects. And of course the IG world has been such a wonderful inspiration. I have found soo many talented women through the IG community who are not only extremely inspirational but are also just genuinely amazing ladies and it has been a true blessing to cross paths with everyone.

What is your favorite DIY project to date?

Goodness, we have done soooo many DIY projects but I would have to say my favorite one to date is our dining room table. My husband it such a handyman and he built our dining table and then handed it off to me to stain, it holds a lot of sentimental value for us because we made it together.  And to think about all of the family dinners and conversations that will happen at that table is something pretty neat! One day I will be sitting at that table with three teenage boys!!!

Where do you spend most of your time in your home?

We spend most of our time in our living room. I've always loved open floor plans so when we found our house I was beyond happy that our living room, dining area and kitchen was one huge room. It makes it easy not only for entertaining purposes but as a mom it is great because I am able to be in the kitchen and still be able to keep an eye on my three very busy little dudes!
  
 How do you balance being a wife, mother and having a career?

 The key to balancing being a mother, wife and having a career is accepting the fact that there will never be balance. I used to be so hard on myself when things would get off track and when I would have those days or even months when I felt like I was barely keeping my head above water but I've learned to put any worries I have in God's hands and accept that fact that as long as I'm doing the best I can at that moment then that is enough. I'm also blessed to have an amazing husband who is beyond helpful and my biggest supporter in everything I do. Without him by my side I wouldn't be able to do everything I do! 

What is your favorite thing to do with your boys?
  
 Laugh, just laugh!!! My favorite time with my boys is when we are running around the house having tickle sessions and being goofy. Those are the purest and simplest moments! There is just something about hearing laughter fill your house that makes you think... This is what being a Mommy is all about and isn't God oh so Good!!

* to find out more on Ashly you can visit and follow her on Instagram 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs