Sunday, February 28, 2016

Our Story...

Last nights message from church was my favorite of all time...
It was truly meant for my husband and me to hear...
And all we kept saying was
" This is our life " and " This is our story "
This is why we do what we do...
We work where God puts us...
We stay when the world says go...
We are not any better than the person next door...
But we have walked a path where God was second, and we were first.
It doesn't work people... I promise.

 Your life isn't meant to be easy... you will have struggle, heartache, and pain in this life. You will also see grace and mercy... you will see a God that loves you and is fighting for you!

If you have followed one of my many instagram accounts... then you would know that one of them told you our story here

And since posting that... we have created so many more chapters... that one day I will share. Until then happy Sunday friends.

PS: If you would like to watch last nights sermon you can watch it here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs